Favorite American Clay Jobs - Before and After Showcase!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I have been doing an American Clay project all week long.  I'll take the final "after" photos some time today but here is a sneak peak of all the colors I used - I had fun mixing and being "artistic" on each wall.

1) Savannah moss (it was actually more a brown than green)
2) Chesapeake Bay (very blue/grey)
3) Snow Canyon  (clay in it's natural whitish state)



Since I have American Clay on my mind, I thought it would be fun to do a post on some of my past clay projects.  A little Before and After Showcase. :-)




After




Tuscan Gold clay over concrete walls (this was an all green thermal mass home).


After (such a pretty glowing color)




One of my favorite clay projects was this guest room.  She wanted me to "age" the fireplace hood and then paint a true fresco of an antler.  It was HUGE (or else I just have a tiny head) :-) but it turned out great and was a lot of fun.  

Before (aging process)


After (complete with fresco using earth pigments)





This project was a client in California.  This is the exact same wall in both pictures.  I also helped with re-arranging and decorating the entire room.  Acacia American Clay

Before



 And the after!  






This series below is a photographers living room wall.  

This couple wanted to get rid of all their hanging photography canvases and just have a beautiful clay wall in their living room in which they could still shoot their photos.  

Before


After




This home was GORGEOUS......every time I came to the job site I felt like I was in another world!  You can see her entire Tuscan American Clay home on this other post. She literally had me (and my team) do the ENTIRE home in clay.....yes, including the garage.  




This is in the same home.....it was at least 30' high up by that window......we had 2 scaffolding's and a tall ladder on top of that and guess who the lucky chosen applicator was.......me :-)



My little girl's room......she chose PINK American Clay....of course ;-)

Before


After




And lastly, my own home......Nearly 200 hours worth of American Clay in this house :-)  I was exhausted!



Till next week my friends!  As always, I hope to inspire some of you to give American Clay a try in your own home....you'd love it.
creativejuicesdecor






No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...