Dining Room with Final Decor and Shutter Windows


 Here are the final photos of the dining room.  :-)


The café shutters came at the recommendation of the window lady who came out to give me a bid on the blinds.  I had never thought of doing shutters but when she left, I looked up all kinds of shutter photos on the internet and instantly fell in love!  What do you think?    You can open them, close them, and adjust the louver slats. 


blog dining final decor




blog dining final side

For the corner vignette, I put a small up light behind the tree so at night it lights up and really gives some nice ambiance. 

blog final dining vinyette


The café shutters closed……


blog shutters closed dining

I just loved this shot of the lilies with the clay walls in the background.  I wish you guys could come visit so you could see how the clay affects a room! 


There you have it!  The final decorated dining room photos Smile

8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely room, very warm and welcoming. I really like the vignette on the top of your hutch.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good decision on the shutters! They look quite lovely on your windows and give your home an old ‘Western’ look. The rustic texture of the wood adds appeal to the overall look of the room. Very tasteful and pleasing to the eye. Good job!

    (Maricela Milum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dining room article will help in a great extent to people. I thank for sharing such an article that make more people familiar with this spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dining room with final décor is wonderful. Know all about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my site so i
    got here to go back the favor?.I am trying to find issues to
    enhance my web site!I suppose its good enough to make use of a few of your concepts!
    !
    Also visit my web-site how to download movies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good info. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have bookmarked it for later!
    My web page http://createpage.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...