~ Summer Is A Commin ~


Hello my wonderful blog readers!  

Can you believe next week is JUNE??!!  

I am soooooo looking forward to sunshine, little mini vacations and getting OUT of the "normal routine."



Like always, I am coming up with new "hobbies" or seasons in my life and this summer I have decided to focus on a new hobby of getting in shape :-)


Unfortunately, getting that slim physique isn't associated with blogging for hours - BUMMER!


So I just wanted to update you that this summer I will be blogging a little less and outside more. :-)





I'll still be posting, just not as frequently.  If you are anything like me, there is SO MUCH to read from everyone anyway, that getting a fun post once a week is almost better than the ones that post daily??? (I could be wrong, but that is how I feel) 

Don't worry though, come September when I get back into that school routine, my plan is to jump right back in and write my normal 2 + posts a week.  

Maybe if I'm BOLD enough, I'll even do a before and after picture of what can happen when you put your time into weight lifting instead of computer typing - hee, hee!  (Anyone who knows me realizes that probably isn't going to happen!)



Have a great relaxing summer my friends - here's to spending quality time with all your loved ones and to new hobbies!
creativejuicesdecor

3 comments:

  1. One post a week is still great - as long as you're creating consistent content, no one will mind the summer break. Good luck with your fitness journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That actually means a lot to me :-) Thanks for the encouragement and yes, I will be coming up with fun posts to stir everyones creative juices at least once a week (who knows, I love design so much that I might have a week or two that I go posting crazy :-)

      Enjoy your summer too!!

      Delete
  2. Good luck and enjoy summer. I blog MUCH less in the summer too. Busy doing other things and not spending so much time in front of the computer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...