Getting in the Christmas Spirit–Bird Trees and Table Decor

This is our first year in our  New Home and it's been so fun to decorate for Christmas.  You can see photos of my Christmas decor too but this is my very good friends house and she let me take tons of photos to put up on the blog :-)


Get ready to be inspired by a Christmas tree filled with birds!

christmas red cardinal bird decor


christmas bird decor


christmas tree decoration w birds

Is that STUNNING or what!!!!  And she always puts on an amazing prime rib meal – here is her table all decked out with my daughter anxiously awaiting the prime rib dinner!

gorgeous red christmas table scape

red and gold table setting christmas


Would you believe it if I told you 10 children are invited to this lavish party!




I know, I have one amazing friend!!  (we only broke 2 goblets and 3 ornaments) 


No, the children are angels.......

clip_image002


OK, maybe not angels but we do provide live Christmas music for them in return  Smile

christmas carols for family traditions
(Me and my kids playing some Christmas carols.)


If you want to see the new house we built just stop on over :-)  After 5 years of renting (without a mantel in sight!) it's been pretty fun.

christmas lights blogger
Post on Tips and Tricks to take great Christmas Light Pictures.


clip_image002[6]
Enjoy the Season! 

~ CreativeJuicesDecor~

Linking up to Thrifty Decor Chick !

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous tree even made more beautiful by your happy family!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your tree looks gorgeous. I love all of the bows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...