The Cone of Shame–Fess Up Friday

I know I shouldn’t be laughing but……I am……as in cracking up uncontrollably every time I see him.  Oh poor dog.  He got my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and just won’t stop licking a spot.  (I am NOT going to admit it might have been from me attempting to shave him myself.) 


duke and cone of shame

Just look into that adorable puppy dog eye!
duke and puppy dog eye

His owie is getting MUCH better with his “cone of shame” on.  Will I still attempt to save money by continuing to groom him myself?  Ya……as long as I don’t knick him every time.  *sigh*

blog duke

I just re-read my post – for those wondering, my OCD disorder is not licking any part of my body (Phew, just needed to clarify that!) My obsessiveness is more like having to write a blog post the minute I take a picture of something!  Like right now…..I guess it’s a good problem to have……sometimes  Smile

Linking up to Kelly's Break Room

Till Next Time!!!  Have Fun! ~ CreativeJuicesDecor~

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's a very good problem to have. If I had OCD that forced me to finish any project I thought of the minute I thought of it, my house would be amazing.

    It cracks me up how that action you use can turn ANY photo, even a photo of a dog wearing a cone, into something you could hang on the wall.

    I may be a teensy bit jealous. Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Finding the Funny! I, too, suffer from an obsession to take a picture of my kids when they are in a crazy situation so I can blog about it, rather than simply telling them to cut it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the reason I love dogs is because they communicate so much with their eyes. The get ashamed over the weirdest thing, humiliated, even! Found you at finding the funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...